ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tube

2019-9-14 · We are supplier and distributor of ASME SA 210 Grade A1 steam boiler tubes. We offer quality ASME SA210 / ASTM A210 boiler tube and tubing in various grades and specifications. These ASTM A210 heat exchanger tubes are made from the finest quality raw materials and are available in different size, shapes, dimensions, thickness, grades and hardness.

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

BHEL Recruitment 2019-20 Latest 126 BHEL job

BHEL Recruitment 2019-20, Jobs: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) jobs notifies for Apprentice,Civil,ECE & Mechanical Engineer,Diploma etc.Subscribe or Apply online to get latest notifications on BHEL Recruitment through freshersworld.com Latest 126 BHEL jobs vacancies updated on

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

Boilers Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters,Dealers i

Bulk Stockist for G.I.Items, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Gun Metal Cast Iron, Forged Carbon Steel, All Types of Pipe Fittings, Gauges, Flanges, Boiler Mounting Available as per Requirement Standard, Specification and Customer Drawing. This all above Items my be Subject to Satisfactory Stage Inspection, Radiography & Third Party Inspection.

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

NTUI Statement on Unchahar Tragedy - Radical Sociali

A boiler explosion in the Unchahar Plant of the NTPC in Rae Bareli has already claimed the lives of 29 workers, with over a 100 others suffering 70%+ burns. The incident occurred at 3:30 pm when the newly commissioned Unit 6 of the plant was undergoing a trial-run when a pipe leaked of the boiler releasing steam at high pressure.

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

Carbon Steel Pipe Price List| A106 Pipe Price List

Third party inspection is acceptable, Price not include Third Party Inspection charge. Terms of Payment: 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T upon shipment or L/C at sight. (other terms negotiable) Production time: finish the production within 45 days after get

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

347 Stainless Steel Pipe| 347 Stainless Steel Seamles

2019-9-23 · 347 Stainless Steel Pipe and Tube Packing347 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes and Tubes is sleeved into plastic bag individually, pieces wrapped with water-proof material, bundled with nylon rope. Clear labels are tagged on the outside of the package for

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

Services Offered - cpri.

2019-10-19 · The Central Power Research Institute commonly known as CPRI, is presently an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power, Govt of India. CPRI serves as an apex body for undertaking Testing & Certification of power equipment like transformers, cables, Towers, Energy Meters, Domestic Electrical appliances, Bus duct, Switch gear, Insulator, conductor, circuit breaker (HV, LV),

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

T11 Tube Material Stock For Sale & Astm A213 T1

2019-4-23 · The material T11 is especially suited for steam boiler, boiler parts, boiler drum, pressure vessel for the apparatus engineering and similar purposes. It can be used in permanent operation with wall temperatures up to about 590 °C '1094 °F+. ASTM S/A 213 Chrome Moly Tube Grade T11

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

Boiler Fabrication Services in Chennai

- Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Dry & Wet Scrubbers, Centrifugal Blowers, Basket Filters/Strainers, Steam sample cooler, Bulk flow heat Exchangers and Hoppers - Complying with ASME/European standards strictly controlled by in house & Third party Inspection

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

P22 Pipe suppliers| ASTM A335 Grade P22 Alloy Stee

The material P22 is especially suited for steam boiler, boiler parts, boiler drum, pressure vessel for the apparatus engineering and similar purposes. It can be used in permanent operation with wall temperatures up to about 590°C '1094 °F+ Under Third Party Inspection: ASTM A335/ASME SA335 P22 Alloy Steel Pipe Form: Round, Square

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

Cupro Nickel 70/30 Wire, Cu-Ni 70/30 Wire, Cupr

Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Coil Wire also has excellent resistance to attack by fresh water, boiler feedwater, steam and it's withstands the attack of phosphoric, sulfuric, and mild organic acids. Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Wire is often referred to as Copper Nickel 70/30 because it is made up of 30 % nickel in its composition.

qianxin@zozen.com > Get A Quote >

Need more information?

Contact us for more details about our boilers, solutions and services.

Gas-fired(oil-fired) boilers
Coal-fired boilers
Biomass-fired boilers
Thermal fluid heaters
Hot water/oil
0.7-14 MW
14.1-21 MW
21.1-29 MW
29.1-75 MW
Steam
1-10 t/h
11-20 t/h
21-90 t/h
91-140 t/h

Chat Now

Latest Post

Need More?